Spruce Retail Promotions Terms and Conditions
PETQuarters Trade Promotion – Terms & Conditions of Entry
Santa's Magic Minibikes:
1. The Promoter is Spruce Retail Pty Limited trading as PETQuarters, a proprietary limited company with Australian Business Number 12 146 564 918.
2. NSW trade promotion permit number: TP 00819 / NTP 01415
3. One entry is granted for every transaction that includes one or more Pro Plan products, by
every customer of PETQuarters who purchases in-store or online, and who is also a member
of the PETQuarters loyalty program, during the entry period.
4. Entry period begins on 1st October 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on 18th December 2021.
5. The store where purchase is made is the store where the entry will be granted. One prize
available per PETQuarters store.
6. Proof of purchase required for eligibility to win.
7. Employees of PETQuarters and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
8. The draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on Sunday 19th December 2021 at PETQuarters, 4/7A
Griffiths Road Broadmeadow.
9. The Prizes are as follows:
a. 7 Thumpstar 50cc motorbikes valued at $1,799 each (one bike drawn per store)
10. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The first eligible entry per store randomly drawn will win the prize for that store.
12. The Winner will be notified by SMS and email, as well as being announced on the
PETQuarters Facebook page.
13. The Promoter will conduct further draws at PETQuarters, 4/7A Griffiths Road
BROADMEADOW, as are necessary after the initial draw in order to distribute the prize if the
winner has not contacted PETQuarters and the prize is unclaimed for an extended period of
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, or misspelled entries.
15. By entering, winning, and accepting a prize, the Winner agrees to release the Promoter, their
respective subsidiaries, affiliates, together with respective employees, officials, partners,
owners, officers, directors, and agents including advertising and promotional sponsors from
any and all liability with respect to the Prize, and acknowledge that the Promoter has neither
made nor in any manner are responsible for representations or guarantees relative to goods
or services connected to the Prize.
16. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter without further compensation may use his or her
name and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purpose.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the competition at any time.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database
and the Promoter may use the participants’ names and contact details for future promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised by the participant in writing.