Win A Car Terms and Conditions | April 2021
PETQuarters Trade Promotion – Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter is Spruce Retail Pty Limited trading as PETQuarters, a proprietary limited company with Australian Business Number 146 564 918, and with its registered premises at 3/15 Stockland Drive, GLENDALE, NSW, 2285, Australia.
2. NSW trade promotion permit number: TP 00819 / NTP 01415
3. One entry is granted for every $50 spent in a single transaction by every customer of PETQuarters who purchases in-store or online, and who is also a member of the PETQuarters loyalty program.
4. Proof of purchase required for eligibility to win.
5. Employees of PETQuarters and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
6. The draw will occur at 8am (AEST) on Thursday 1st July 2021 at PETQuarters, 3/15 Stockland Dirve GLENDALE NSW 2285 Australia.
The Prizes are as follows:
a. Ford Puma motor vehicle valued at $32,040
8. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. The first eligible entry randomly drawn will win the prize.
10. The Winner will be notified by SMS and email, as well as being announced on the
PETQuarters Facebook page and at 8:15am on Hit106 FM.
11. The Promoter will conduct further draws at PETQuarters, 3/15 Stockland Drive GLENDALE, as are necessary after the initial draw in order to distribute the prize if the winner has not contacted PETQuarters and the prize is unclaimed for an extended period of time.
12. The Promoter shall not be responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, or misspelled entries.
13. By entering, winning, and accepting a prize, the Winner agrees to release the Promoter, theirrespective subsidiaries, affiliates, together with respective employees, officials, partners, owners, officers, directors, and agents including advertising and promotional sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the Prize, and acknowledge that the Promoter has neither made nor in any manner are responsible for representations or guarantees relative to goods
or services connected to the Prize.
14. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter without further compensation may use his or her
name and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purpose.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the competition at any time.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a databaseand the Promoter may use the participants’ names and contact details for future promotional.